Cancellation of Registered Mark for Non-use for 3 Consecutive Years

1)Order Letter;
2)Original Power of Attorney (signature or seal for foreign natural person or legal person and Chinese natural person; company seal for Chinese legal person);
3)Copy of Registration Certificate;
4)Other related evidences (if any).
©2016 BEIJING ZBSD PATENT & TRADEMARK AGENT LTD. 版权所有 京ICP备19005620号  网站建设:君策科技